Is your life as luscious as you’d love it to be?
By luscious, I mean juicy, rich, exciting, inspiring…
the kind of life that feeds you on all levels of your being
Right now you’re probably experiencing some sort of over-drive in one of these areas.
Possibly you are feeling overwhelmed and stressed by your work
OR you can’t stop worrying that hugely important business meeting that will provide your next step in growth
OR you feel disconnected from the bigger picture of your life…you’re lost in the everyday distractions and blah, blah, blah
OR you are challenged by having less energy and drive in your body.
Dear ones! Here’s some techniques I have used in the past to ignite some momentum
and get you out of THAT space that is sucking the sweet soul out of you and into a space that is LUSCIOUS!
You probably won’t want to try to do all of them at once…that would be too overwhelming. Read through and pick one that excites you-one that you know you will do for 13 minutes every morning.
1. Begin each morning by writing a list of 5-7 things, people, foods, flowers, pillows-whatever! that you are thankful for and appreciate in your world.
“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” -Cicero
This simple act will begin to shift your energy and the way you see things. You’ll begin to make dynamic choices that bring more juiciness in. Powerful. Easy. Do it.
2. You know that I L-O-V-E working with oracle decks and tarot cards. Why? Let me tell ya. They instantly drop me in to what is going on inside. This allows me to connect with that space inside of me and to see the bigger picture. Then look out!!- ‘cuz NOW I have more information, more possibilities and more ideas to explore and take inspired action on. Most of the time it’s such a relief, such a feeling of support that I get by reviewing what is being offered.
If you’ve never used any oracle cards I definitely recommend them for inner exploration, fun and new possibilities. Just pick one a day (best way to begin to become familiar with them). Ask them as you are shuffling, “What is a message for me today?” Read the book that usually comes with the deck and see what message you get. Keeping a record of your readings is super fun and a great way to track things that have been coming up for you.
“If you tell Life what it has to be, you limit it; But if you let Life show you what it wants to be It will open doors you never knew existed.” -Unknown
3. Ooooo! My juiciest favoritest! I love to begin my day by sitting in a quick mediation or doing a energetic exercise or visualization. Power UP! Connect to that space inside directly. Feeds my whole being. Just 13 minutes can allow you to feel oh so lovely from the tips of your toes all the way up to your beautiful head. I often just close my eyes, breathe, and breathe some more…then I move my awareness to all my chakras (energy centers in your body). I connect with them-breathe into them-feel them-send them light. AAAHHH! Pure bliss.
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
– Nikola Tesla
4. Next up, kinda like journaling and problem solving combined. Otherwise called working it out-Solution oriented writing. List 3 things that are bugging the crap out of you. Things that are stealing your energy and making you feel like a sack of rocks. Now think of 5 things you can do to change each of them. Final crucial step— write out the actions that need to happen to make that change.
“Peace of mind is attained not by ignoring problems, but by solving them.” – Raymond Hull
5. This is a powerful one, and it takes some practice to make it really effective for the kind of results and solutions, etc. that we are looking for here—It’s automatic writing. Free flow uninhibited unstructured freeing listening asking writing. It’s like unleashing your soul on to the paper and witnessing the sacredness. It’s connection with your Divine self. The best book I have found on it is Writing Down Your Soul by Janet Conner.
“No one was ever great without some portion of divine inspiration” – Cicero
Bonus extra way to get luscious in your life–eat, smell, touch, view all the beauty and deliciousness around you–if you don’t have any handy–go get some, make some, walk in some–it is all around you start collecting it!
The more you shake up the ways things are the more you move towards the lusciousness that is inherently yours. Seek it out. Let your treasures start showing up in your luscious life. Remember one tiny drop at a time can cause a tidal wave of change and growth. Tiny drops every day start ripples.